Friday, March 24, 2006

a week have passed so fast.. esp life in sec 3.
it's so stressing..
& i'm deprived of sleep!! arghh..


had the voting for ex-cos today..
the first was anyu. second was durga.
we were in 4/1 wating. joan came in.. & said,
"joyce!! your turn!" of cos, i freaked out. & i screamed =/
seriously lah, everyone was so scared.. even i was scared too.
the whole class was filled with guides, & i meant, the class was REALLY REALLY full.
the front seats was mrs loh, mrs neo & ms kokila.
didnt want to take the microphone at first. cos my voice really sucks with the microphone lah..
i think my face was red bah.. kept smiling though (:
& the best thing is, I'VE FORGOTTEN TO GREET THE T'CHERS!! gosh..
i've forgotten what class i came from too. =.=""
i said, "err & erm" alot alot of times.
had to vote for 5 ppl. i've even forgotten who i've voted.. how stupid..
on my way out, the 3 teachers were looking at me..
this time, i've rmbed to greet them!
sound like a machine..

went to join anyu & durga after that.
i must say,
guides ended very early today. very very early..

went to have a look downstairs.
saw him in his squad. he kept looking ard..
made me laugh.
hoho!
&, i've said hello to him, he said hi to him.
rejoice!! woohoo!
kept laughing of cos.

jasmine kept pressurising me to tell her that a her which i claimed likes him.
told her in the end.
wells.. no harm done right?
they kept saying that she was a bitch.
tsk tsk tsk.


my weekends are going to be a terrible nightmare to me!
oh fuck.
i need someone to console me.
i feel terrible.. & when i feel terrible, i swear.
oh great.

nowadays.. i think i'm writing short posts.
really shorter than last time.
is it?


i got the feeling.. that i just want to go to the railways tracks.
sit there for hours..
recalling back my past.
my bad memories.. my good memories..
or simply just stare at the sky.

No comments: